PLAN A VISIT
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We have an awesome First Impressions Team that will greet and assist you as you walk through the door. We want to help make your first experience at First Pentecostal a great one!
- Church Prayer: 30 minutes prior to the start of the service
- Mid-Week Service: Wednesday at 7:30pm
- Sunday School: For all ages begins at 9:30am
- Sunday Service: Worship begins at 10:30am
- Sunday evening: 6:00pm (service is only on the 4th Sunday of the month)
- Family Prayer: Friday evening at 7:00pm
Sundays at First Pentecostal are exciting, fun, and engaging. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest. Above all else, we want you to experience a move of God in your life.
Wednesdays are exciting as we break away into the different classes being taught on campus. Please visit our Ministries page to see the different opportunities available to you and your family.